Here’s a social message from Mr. Jose Ferreira Ramos on COVID-19.
Dear Brothers and sisters,
The world is going through a tough time due to COVID-19 and this is not a small issue it’s a serious threat.
There are many people around us who are still taking this lightly and it’s sad to see such people. I request all my brothers and sisters around the world to follow the instructions given by WHO and concerned medical authorities strictly.
- Wash your hands with disinfectant wipes or sanitizers.
- Use hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Please, avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth without washing your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter, or 3 feet, from other people who’re sick or are feeling dizzy.
- Avoid any kind of close contact with people who are sick.
- Masks are highly recommended especially when you go out.
- Try to stay at home maximum only if any emergencies go out. And, that too avoid public gatherings like marriages functions, meetings, etc.
The situation is a bit rough I know but this shall also pass with proper precautions. Let’s be brave & smart in the fight against COVID-19.
I pray for your family & loved ones from the bottom of my heart. I hope everyone stays safe & I hope everyone uses this quarantine & lockdown period in developing new hobbies & improving their existing skills & talents.
Don’t just waste your time thinking about COVID-19.
Rember, this too shall pass my brothers & sisters.
Be brave & act smart.
God bless everyone- Mr. Jose Ferreira Ramos